Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devilinity
Trainee
Trainee
Devilinity

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class Empty
PostSubject: Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class   Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:07 am

Since Hunter is coming out "soon" http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2008-01-23/20080123233138884,2.shtml ... Meaning range class meaning there will be 3 Melee (Warrior, Monk, Rogue) with 3 Range (Priest, Mage, Hunter)

So my odd idea will be to match a Melee to a Range, any thoughts? I was thinking Monk/Hunter - Warrior/Mage - Rogue/Priest ... Crazy idea or no? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Schneider
Admin
Admin
Schneider

Male
Number of posts : 64
Nationality : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class   Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:00 pm

i would suggest warrior hunter, since hunter have low defense, so i think its better if hunter has support from warrior's buffs. but its just my opinion, any other suggestion ? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://orderofchaos.heavenforum.com
kuja
Private
Private
kuja

Male
Number of posts : 50
Nationality : Estonian
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class   Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:03 pm

well my quess is that hunter is like rouge -_- just that uses range wepons
Back to top Go down
Schneider
Admin
Admin
Schneider

Male
Number of posts : 64
Nationality : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class   Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:08 pm

yeah, i think so too, hunter is just like rogue, low hp and bad def. so i think warrior is the best for hunter. again, its only my opinion. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://orderofchaos.heavenforum.com
Devilinity
Trainee
Trainee
Devilinity

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class   Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:02 pm

But monk, also good enough HP and Buffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class   Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Method to Match Main and Sub-Class
Page 1 of 1