Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiran

Heiran

Number of posts : 1
Nationality : United States
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction   Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:23 am

INTRODUCTION

farao Hello Everyone cheers
My name is Jason (a.k.a. Heiran) and i am new to Holic. I am from the United States and i live in Massachusetts; which is on the East Coast. I am a mature player who was looking through the forums on holic the other day and came across the "Order of Chaos" recruitment posting and i was thinking this sounds like a very friendly guild and though the requirements were

1. Must be of Primus Faction
2. Must be Lv 30+

I thought that i would contact Mistake personally and find out if i was qualified. I was glad to speak with Mistake, this player is very considerate and kind and helped me with controls when i needed it. This game is really great, and so are these forums that you have for your guild * Bravo*

EXPERIENCE

I have introduced myself very briefly than i do in most boards, but i feel it is the time that i discuss with you my experience in gaming. I have been playing videogames since i was the age of 4, i picked up my first MMORPG at the age of 12 and here i am at 24 years old still playing these games which i love. In the course of my 12 years of playing MMORPGs i have been in all kinds of games and genres but what really makes me "Unique" is that ive been someone who have both been a member and been a Guildmaster in games ... I bring with me various experiences in MMORPG, MMOFPS, and the like... I would like to share with you a comprehensive list of the games in which i have been involved in ( know this is not a complete list)

GAMES ( EXPERIENCE 2)

PAY TO PLAY

Anarchy Online
Lineage II
Everquest II
Everquest Classic
Final Fantasy XI
World of Warcraft
Guild Wars
Lord of the Rings Online
Dungeons and Dragons Online
City of Hereos /City of Villans
Ragnarok Online
Vanguard: Saga of Hereos
EVE Online
Dark age of Camelot
Phantasy Star Online
Necron 2
Face of Mankind ( Euopean P2P MMO)
ROSE Online ( Was F2P but is now P2P )

Free to Play ( beta, e.t.c)

Holic Online
Scions of Fate
Dark and Light Online
Last Chaos
Rubies of Eventide
Planeshift
Battleon.com ( coffee break MMO)
RF Online ( when it was in beta)
RYL
RYL 2
Albatross 18
Shot Online
Golf King
Doofus Online
Xiah Online
Rappelz Online
Flyff Online

Chronos Online
Trickster Online
Thang Online
Silkroad Online
Tabula Rassa

This list is only about 1/16 of what i actually have played in about 12 years worth of gaming but i wanted to let you know that i know alot about various games and been through alot and which is why i am settling down on Holic Online because i am a very tired gamer of all the same crap that goes on, i found a nice community in Holic and thats why i am staying but know that i am someone who is very knowledgable and learns quick Smile
Back to top Go down
Schneider
Admin
Admin
Schneider

Male
Number of posts : 64
Nationality : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction   Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:14 am

welcome aboard Heiran, nice to meet you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://orderofchaos.heavenforum.com
Mistake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 37
Nationality : Bosnia
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction   Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Hei Heiran!

I'm glad you posted a post here and told uss a little about yourself.
There is no doubt that you have alot of experience when it comes to games.
You look like a serious and fun person.

Well when it comes to the requirements you are not in Primus Faction and lvl 30+
BUT seem like a very aktive player and based on your gaming experience we are
willing to give you a shot Wink

Here is what you gona do; When you reach lvl 20 go to Lunitia and choose Primus to your faction. (No worries if you have not find the town becuse you get a quest there at lvl 20 anyway.)
PM ing and we can work it out =)

Take care

- Mistake
Back to top Go down
http://orderofchaos.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction   Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heiran ( Koshare Priest) Introduction
Page 1 of 1